Friday, November 23, 2012

ACTIVITIES???

Salam...

dont know what to write or dunno how to start it?? so long, I dont spend time here.actually, dunno how to start. Ah... just babbling la... pejam celik pejam celik almost 8 months I've been fulltime housewife. what I feel?? sooo boring... i'm da only child so dunno what to do... my parents went out at dawn and back home at dusk. what i'm really do?? HOME ALONE!!

wake up in da morning (almost noon) ------> take brunch(breakfast+lunch)---------->online 24/7 nonstop..

really "ENJOY" and I become fat fatter fattest!!! oh no no no... just 'berisi'..
supposed be I can have a little time for my blog but I dont have mood for writing even I've a lot of story...

sometimes I've been very busy woman. I've become "PERSONAL ASSISTANT" to my dad. 
1) bank in some money
2) pay bills ---> since I at home, I realised that the bills increased and increased and increased especially electric... what can I do?? I switch on da fan, TV and my laptop for 24H..... so I dont feel lonely.
3) SHOPPING!!!!! dont ever think shopping clothes k.. just bought groceries. just imagine i'm alone with trolley. sometimes, the trolley was fulled, i am alone take it to the car that i parked far away from entrance because full. huh!! so tiring... 
4) manage family budget for monthly...

what else I do??
1) DIY spa at home.....
2) clean up and tidy up my and my parents wardrobe and also our showcase... fuhhhhhhhhh... full of dust!!
3) da most important "JOB APPLICATION"...
4)planting...
5) help my dad set up canopy....just during wedding time...
6) cooking?? if I'm in good mood.. 

 I must always think positive. There's must been something good after this, just dont ever ever ever give up. carry on and follow the rules of life!




No comments:

Post a Comment