Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'VE LERANED

* I've learned .... That when you tie your bitterness, happiness tie up at another pier.

* I've learned .... That would have told my father that I love him once more before he died.
...
* I've learned .... That the best classroom learning is at the foot of an older person.
...
* I learned ... That when you're in love, it shows.

* I've learned .... That when only one person tells me, "You made my day" makes my day.

* I learned ... A baby who falls asleep in your arms generates the most profound feeling of peace.

* I've learned .... That being kind is more important than being right.

* I've learned .... That we should never reject the gift of a child.

* I learned ... That I can always pray for one when I have the strength to help in some other way ..

* I've learned .... That life is like a roll of paper, the closer to an end, the faster it's over.

* I've learned .... That we should be happy that God gave us everything we ask.

* I've learned .... That money does not buy love.

* I've learned .... That the small everyday things make life so spectacular.

* I've learned .... That under the toughest shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

* I've learned .... That the Lord did not do everything in one day. What makes me think I can?

* I've learned .... That to ignore the facts does not change reality.

* I've learned .... That when you plan to get even with someone, you are letting that person continue hiriƩndote.

* I've learned .... That love, not time closes all wounds.

* I've learned .... That the easiest way to grow as a person is to surround myself with people more capable than me.

* I've learned .... That everyone you deserve you find that you receive with a smile.

* I've learned .... That there is nothing sweeter than sleeping with a baby and feel his breath on your cheeks

* I've learned .... That no one is perfect until you fall in love with that person.

* I've learned .... That life is tough but I'm tougher.

* I've learned .... That opportunities are never lost, someone will let that happen.

* I've learned .... That we should keep our words tender, because tomorrow we may have to chew.

* I've learned .... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve the premises.

* I learned ... I can not decide how I feel, but if I can decide I'm going to do about it.

* I've learned .... That the less time I have available, the more things ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment