Thursday, September 23, 2010

~~'AIDULFITRI~~

SALAM 'AIDULFITRI TO ALL MUSLIM!!!

wahhhhh....i miss my blog..
so long i didnt write bcos i really2 busy...
wif esemen+presentation...

i did my presentation tis evening..
so i feel a bit relax....
eventhough there many esemen queue up...

my eid tis year very3 best..
all my aunt came back and gather at my home...
1st day eid until 3rd day i hv so many guests...
all my relatives,cousins,niece,nephew.....
so i really2 busy....
but tis yr i didnt take any pic wif my fam..

at 6th day eid,i join convoy raya wif my schoolmate....
da whole day...
very2 tired...
i really2 miss them..
i didnt meet them for da 2 yrs..
and i didnt went manjung 4 a long time...
really miss my old house at sitiawan...


p/s:  frens forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment