Saturday, August 14, 2010

~~MY CONVOCATION DAY~~

My Convocation Day held on
10/8/2010
a day b4 fasting month...



I've succes in fullfill my degree
Degree of Science Biologi (Genetic) with honour

I've made my parents proud...
They were very2 proud of me..
I can see thru their face..

My aunt also came that day..

Mak Ngah Bar



C.ati fam

My grandma also convo that day..


LOVE THEM VERY2 MUCH
THANX TO THIER SUPPORT CAME TO MY CONVO
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT

THANX TO MY MOM..MAKNGAH..& LINDA(MY FREN) FOR THAT FLOWER


THANX FOR DA CUTE 
CLOCK FROM C.ATI
POOH GRAD FROM AIMAN
BEAR FROM HAIQAL


NOW
FOCUS ON MASTER
CHAIYOK2!!!!

p/s: thanx very2 much to my parents really support me n pray 4 my succes thru 3yrs 4 degree...
thanx to all my fam that advice n support me...
thanx to him always there with me...
i'll do my very best 4 master..

No comments:

Post a Comment